Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology (CCET) is under the administrative control of the Chandigarh Administration and is affiliated to Punjab University for its degree courses and Punjab State Board of Technical Education for its Diploma courses.
Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh(CCET), formerly known as Central Polytechnic Chandigarh (CPC), was established in 1959 (which offered Diploma Courses in Engineering).
To cater to the aspiration and ambition of exponentially growing population of Chandigarh, the Chandigarh Administration upgraded CPC to CCET by starting the Degree Wing and by introducing two branches of Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Engineering and Electronics and Electrical Communication in the year 2002. At that point of time, the degree wing was under construction. Therefore, the classes for the first batch were held in PEC.
In 2004, the wing was completed and the CSE and EECE branches were officially commenced. In the year 2006-2007 two new courses in the discipline of Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering were started with 20 students each(the number being raised to 60 in 2009). The foundation stone for Block B of degree wing was laid in 2008 with the construction beginning in 2010.
- Principal's Message
- External Links
- Public Appointments
- Legal Information
- Citizen's/Client Charter